Monday, May 9, 2011

My so-called Nomadic Life

As part of my blogging experience, I was cajoled into telling some of the tales of my 10 years in Residence Life. I often recall stories when sitting at dinner parties, hanging out with staff, and in reunions with friends from my younger days. There are a few legendary stories, a few horror stories, some jovial, some a bit sad, while others will have you rolling on the floor laughing. If you are one of the subjects, please do not hesitate to comment, but I will do my best to not reveal who you are, unless you want the instant fame. Others, I will ask for permission to publish the story or ask you to write it yourself..some of them involve me so heavily that I will make sure to let it all hang out, so you get the full affect of being in my world.

I am writing down the epitomes of my past in hopes of not repeating my past mistakes, sharing my stories with others, and to reflect on this crazy journey that I have chosen to take. If you have stories that need to be told involving me, let me know and I will publish it, but I do reserve the right to defend my protagonistic self towards a brighter light…just kidding..

Here’s to my so called nomadic life in which I hope that you will enjoy the honesty, the shenanigans, and glimpse into the mind of the simple man who stands before you.

No comments: